Part of the thrill of owning an English Relics piece is that there is a wealth of information available to further research your antiquity. It may be possible to narrow down the date, trace its' likely origin or even perhaps who may have owned it.
- A Visual Catalogue of Richard Hattatt's Ancient Brooches- good for Roman brooches
- Benet's Artefacts of England & the United Kingdom
- England's striking History- fascinating look at the history of England through the story of silver hammered coinage
- 1001 Symbols by Jack Tresidder- interesting thesaurus of symbols
- Roman Military equipment by M.C.Bishop & J.C.N.Coulston
- Medieval crafts- Man and Women at work from The British Library
- The Plantagenet Chronicles edited by Elizabeth Hallam